Friday, June 26, 2009

what the hell happen to me?
the stupid friendship's problem had been solved,
but why am i still being with my tears?
everyone has got their smiles back
they can already laugh
but why am i cant even smile
why do i feel so ?
too many things hit on me.
too many bad news rush into my ears...
just cant stand for that.
maybe i've happy for a long time...

...
-Micheal Jackson has died.
the day before today...
felt like losing something and there's a blank on my heart...
for no reason.
I just feel pity..
he's such a so so talented person....
the super super star in the world...no one can beat him...
一个巨星的崛起,闪耀着万丈光芒
照耀着世人的眸子,深深地刻在世人的心里
它的崛起,爆红,叱咤风云。
他的陨落,衰退,腐败,
人生路上大起大落后
又站了起来,希望再做一次巡回。
但这终究是一场希望。
陨落了
巨星
但他从没褪色
从没在他的歌迷心中褪色
重温已经是场梦了
但他永远活在人们心中
努力地闪耀的巨星是不会死的
但愿他在天国已脱离病魔的纠缠
继续歌唱,继续跳舞,继续表演
*衷心祝福
安详












his music makes people young.
n' look at his fans...
this is what a super star could do ...


bound to the super star..
rest in peace...

Micheal Jackson....

*now, i'm feeling better...it rains now... in the way not so heavily....but i'm already alright...after taking a deep breathe. i'll start to smile again....hahaha~ good luck !~to u n' to me...n' the super star in the heaven now...although i'm not his fans, but just feel pity on this ...the world has lost a super star...but he must be living in a great condition in the heaven...he got his fans best wishes...he got our best wishes.... ...R.I.P. ..MJ... ....greeting from J.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment