Saturday, July 27, 2013

In the following 10 years




I'm turning 20 next year.
I'm still taking STPM (f6) currently, and my result wasnt good for the previous 2 semesters.
Somehow I'm worried of a thing.

In the eye of majority, we must get our asses into a college or Uni for a degree or at least a diploma therefore we can graduate with a certified paper sheets which the employees classify us into range of salary. N our lives will go on like the majority, wake up, breakfast, jam, work, lunch, work, jam, home/clubs/shoppingmalls/movies/chilling... sometimes, backstabs, hatrets, betrays, being fake, shoepollishing, cry, angry,unfairness, not worthwhile... n u might say, life goes on.
desperate mainsreamers.

I've chosen a path. Guess I wont regret of my choice.
If i really cant get into Uni,
1. I'll choose an acaedemy for some 2/ 1.5 year courses to study. At the same time, do what I want to do.
2. Join Elken University. Im serious.

well, i'm gonna turn 20 next year.
n the following 10 years, I'll start to fulfill my dreams n wishes n also dreams n wishes of ppl around me.
when I'm 23, my income will be at least 5 figure,starting with digit 1.
when I'm 25, I"ll have bought my first harta tanah.
when I'm 27, i'll become MCCM/ Millionaire.
when I'm 30, i'll be opening a library (as I pleged to Chong Jing)
when I'm more than 30, I'll be helping the poor children by sponsor a year for a vacation,improving-relationship purpose :)

well, that's my target in the following 10 years after me turning 20.
Happy Early Birthday QY.
Be brave, be happy, be yourself.
You are not a sun, but u're shining bright. U're a star!!
Good Luck!!! <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment