Friday, November 19, 2010

Coco Chanel, movies
















Alright!!
today is 19th of NOV,2010 :)
went Pavillion :) it's wonderful!!(if im in a better condition--not feeling good)
WINDOW SHOPPING~~
something in my head n heart keep telling,keep telling me:
DONT BUY!!
n i end up window shopping, and i felt sorry to myself..
:(
oh well! at least i gone there n OPEN my EYES~~
---------
i watched yesterday!
and now im in the fever of CHANEL!!\(^O^)/~
the story is nice!! and i noticed the (old)actress Shirly MacLaine.
She's GOOD! i like her!
this was the second time i saw her on screen,the first was ,playing the character of a grandmother of Cameron Diaz.
She's good~ she's has a special temperament, through her eyes.

haha:D

you know how much i love MOVIES:)
let's see how many movies i've watched in 2010!
1.Coco Chanel
2.Devil wears Prada
3.In Her Shoes
4.Holiday
5.Brokeback Mountain
6.Princess' Diaries I
7.Princess' Diaries II
8.When In Rome
9.Killers
10.Dispicable Me
11.Inseption
12.Ella Enchanted
13.GoLala Go!(Chinese)
14.High School Musical III
15.The Frog and the Princess
16.Cinderella III
17.3 Idiots (Bollywood)
18.The Memories of Geisha
19.Mermaid
20.大兵小将
21.Step Up II
\(^O^)/~~
haha! :DDD

maybe there're more!! just forgotten.
yeah!! I LOVE IT MAN!!
Anne Hathaway is one of my favourite actress!!
:D
alright!

let's share something about
this is the song sung by the actress,Audrey Tautou, playing Gabrielle(Coco) Chanel when she was pushed up the stage.
I like this song :) makes me recalled Coco Pang~:DD




No comments:

Post a Comment