Tuesday, November 16, 2010

17 Nov,10 today i dont feel like doing anything

无聊啊~~~~~~~~
boring boring boring boring boring boring~~
HEY HOLI!! I HATES YOU!!
YOU BRING HERE THE BOREDOM AND IT KILLS ME!!!!
AARGHHH~~
btw, i thought of random things in the morning:)
feel sad when i lost smth important in me,
but in another way, i got a new one!!
yes, tat is what i mean, dreams and hopes.(somehow)
alright!! im positive charged now! maybe..at least i feel better now!
(period ruins my emotions,i screwed! honestly :) )
mhmm!
so now im back! let me think!
i think this is because i found a new song!! haha!
that's NICE!!

by Bruno Mars :)


yes, i like this!!
and i found myself back!!
BUAHAHA~good thing!!:D

:) hey the world! qy's here again!! ready to be explored by me?? HAHA~
you have to! :D alright!
i'm GREAT!! help me to greet your family n friends~
with a big SMILE~~~ :DDD
V(*^__^*)V

No comments:

Post a Comment