Wednesday, September 30, 2009

“你就放弃希望,然后打起精神来。”should i do what it says?

why~~~~
how come~~~.................?
i suddenly think about a ....'phrase'
“你就放弃希望,然后打起精神来。”
--you just give up your dreams/hope,then cheer up.

wooo~~~
i dont really hope in PMR....
everything i study now,i dont think i'll make use of them in my future...
i want to be a director of film,i wanna be a writer of a story,a drama,a movie,a film.
or, i can be an artist,a tourist,a story teller,or......
how i wish i'm studying under the universe...not just things from teks books ,not only from classroom...
upset-ing~~
ggg.....
well,someone had just told me,
dont think about anything some more,just simply go for it,go through it.
and always make it easy....
treat it as a chance to grow up....
well,
'i learn from failures'
i always said that these days...especially when i get my trial result.
i thought i'll get a better result this time,cos i do really put a plenty of effort on it.
Unfortunately, it makes me down...a little bit.
Coz i've told myself that i'll never regret when i choose the answer.
well, i do never regret even i got less marks just because that answers were false .
i blamed nothing...just my careless....i didn't do my revision well,and my laziness ....
haha....
i learn from mistakes....i'll be more careful next time...
hmm....
sej---(42/60)=68%
eng--(27+33/90)=67%
k.h.--(43/60)=72%
science---(30+42)=72%
b.chinese---?
b.malaysia---?
geo----?
maths--?

ggg...
noeven 1 A...
nevermind....
明天的我一定比今天的我更好!!
i got the confidence...yeah!!!!!!!!!!

good luck to me~~


i will survive!!!!!
yeah!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. eh...you got at least 2 as' d lar...haha..i heard your geo get a and math too...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. first,who r' you?
    nai?
    haha...
    thanks for telling me that !

    ReplyDelete