Sunday, August 2, 2009

earliest wishes

now is 00.37 am.
HAPPY BIRTHDAYY~~!!!!!!
i've just change my blog's pictures...
and i love them.. i wish everyday is my birthday...
and i've herd that i'm going to have a big big present...
ahh...just cant wait till that moment...
and gwen is the first person who wish me happy birthday..
thanks her...she didn't sleep and just to wish me happy birthday....
感动nie~
haha
happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me-e~
happy birthday to meeeee~~~~~~~~~~

ki ppeu da yo~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. wah seh.... sooooooo geng ar u wish urself....... ahahaha..... den the birthday cake de picture( top 1) very nice..... cute n warm...... hahahha happy b'day again..... although dis is late comment..... luv KL n my present 2 u leh~~~~ aiya i belanja u smth la......

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...i dreamed to break that present even i was sleeping..well, thanks for that 'big boss' cup..belanja me?i wan eat expensive expensive food..let you bankrap.hahahhahah....

    ReplyDelete