Sunday, August 2, 2009

birthdayy~~~last for 1.4

hmm... too long time ago i've wrote the last post..
but today is a very important day...
43 more minutes i'll grow more older...
i'm going to another number of age !!
tonight is my last night to be in 14...
haizz... too many things happened within this year...
soo hard to let go...friendship, family, myself....
too many things had changed... haizzz....
forget about those bad things...
sing for me!sing with me!
happy birthday to you(me)
happy birthday to you(me)
happy birthday to qy~~~~~(me!)
happy birthday to you~~~~~~(me! me! me!!!!!)
yeayy~~ thanks !
i wish~~~~~~~
hahahaha.... i'll tell you on my birthday....
don't you dare slap the cake on my face !!
haha...
thanks....
for everyone appeared in my life...thank's alot!!!
love you
hug you
kiss you
untill alot of saliva of mine at your face..
buakaka....sticky~~
and.. i've aimed to get 3 awards as a gift for myself..
and since now i've already got 2...will i get the third one?
but.......how can i get it?

haha...
nvm...
take it easy...
life just like a piece of cake...

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment