Thursday, November 23, 2017

it´s november already.....wonder settled.

El noviembre está terminando.. ojalá todo será bien y se va mejor.
Pensaba que he obtenido mi propia paz.
Que no sea tan busybody, porfa! no abre hostoria de otra gente y sabes claramente la historia insta de quien.

Btw,
I was wandering why she just only asked if he said ¨i love you¨ to me, meanwhile lovers could do so many things else... until a muslim girl friend talked to me and she told me that touching is haram (not allowed in the religion). So spending money and time and some other extra effort together means they are couple..u know, i know? Such a brain fuck. hahahahahaha.. WHUUUAAATTTTT???? Are you fucking serious? like,.

: ¨hey boyfriend, don´t touch me. uhuh, but you are mine. We will not kiss, not even touch your hand until we get married.¨ 

What the efffffffff.... well. I just wanna say this. ahahahaha.
this is my blog, i can say what i wanna say.
No wander so many people eagerly wanna get married just to get the legal permission to touch. Touch. one of the basic nature human sense. And you need permission to do so. WHUUUAAATTTTTT???!!!!!


Girl, im really sorry for you.
Maybe you have no choice, maybe you don´t have anyone better for the moment, Maybe you can´t stand alone, maybe you are not firm enough to reject his sweet words and the kind of care u thought are sincere. maybe u think words are just words, as long as doesn´t cross the line.
But baby let me tell you, he is not a virgin already. Now I hope u get another person better than him. 

well, what about me?
yeah. heart still beating, nose still breathing. legs and arms still attached to my body. I´m fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment