Friday, July 5, 2013

U dont understand my silence

thanks school pentadbir of SMKKB 2013,
all u want isnt my declaration.
u just want to make me feel shameful n insulted.(as warnings?)
haha,idc! that's why i keep silent as my reply when u asked about it.
All u know are rules, rules n still rules.
A challenger, u called me.Yes, I'm here to challenge ur ignorance n stupidity.
Well, please look at yourself, n dont blame us simply.
We have enough burden. From academic to sports,co-curriculums, role model to slave of the population..
n yet we seems do not deserve a 'thank you' from you.
What a joke!
N now u caused chaos among us.
WAR IS PEACE.
PISSED OF U!
Look at the machines u produced, n the rediculus,selfish 'fighters'.
so many unneeded works we have to do because of ur selfish-pride. LOL
marks? who cares!?
only u and ur machines.
Enjoy it then, we dont give a damn!
It's gonna end soon.
kthanksbye.




No comments:

Post a Comment