Wednesday, April 13, 2011

unusual me

lately, my mind was occupied with thoughts like 'relationships'.
savage imagination.
and it keeps playing in my mind..

what does 'relationship' mean?
if it can be eaten,how does it taste?
is it simple than a human's brain?
what kind of relationship is free from judgement n consideration?
which doesnt hurt?
what are ppl looking for in a relationship?
whom need to be satisfied?
...

最近的情绪很深刻,好像可以感受到他人的感受.it's not just putting my feet into others' shoe..
but my thoughts, my soul.
可以说,频率变一样了..(but i cant be sure)
the feeling was so real.how can i describe?

sometime, im confused.

im currently listen to this.. :)































(a piece of joining books n 'relationship'.. XD what a coincident!)
TIME TO STUDY!!! ARGH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment