Saturday, September 12, 2009

positively charged

haizz....
i wish i'm starting my post in this way.
well,actually i'm mot only fine but ...can i say great?these few days...
first, i would like to tell you that i've created a new blog to show about the movies that i've told everyone here.such as
'One Miss Call'
i'll tell about the story there,and post some videos.
if you have interest to what movie i've watch,and i think it's good,
you are always be welcomed.
...
these days,
i do really feel that i've grown up,
mentally.
don't know why...
i just feel that i am more mature now.
maybe i've already tidy up my relationship with those around me
i tried to solve those problems with a my way before,but i found that tears and anger are useless in solving problems.
i just hurt myself.
in this game of friendship, everyone is trying to escape from the problems...
they leave themselves away ,or show their back.and some had choose to be silent.
ya, 'silent is golden'
they like to fight ,they like to show themselves in front of people,they like to be the center of views.
i turned my face away,so i wont be hurt.
they like to talk,they like to share,theyare actually a good friend.but this makes me felt sorry to them,because i'm selfish.i'm not a good friend.absolutely not...
i'm shame on myself.
they can sing very well.but they act like an act sometimes....pretending like a clown.
so weird ...
and complicated

but....

it's okay now.
i'm not going to memorize these bad things...
get off from my head! you this stupid things....
i want to free my mind for the examination !!
go away...shoow~shoow~

arggg.....
just feel like reborn....
fresh and gay...
i dont force my tears anymore.
i dont first think about the negative way anymore.
i dont force myself to sing in high pitch anymore.
soft song,soft sound is great too.
warm and gentle...and comfortable ..
i'll be strong...
i like movies,i like drama,i like songs,i like singing,i like dreams...
and i wish my dreams will come true very soon.
so to you,
my love...

:).......(' ~)*....

No comments:

Post a Comment