Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Heart of Gold-by JigokuNeko

my heart was once good and whole
made of the purest gold
but as i travelled down the river
they made it tremble, made it quiver
broken now i hold it close
though tis hollow though tis lost
so it was i came upon her pier
the witch and her apprentice near
she looked at me and said
,while her ' prentice shook his head,
"Give to me your heart of gold
and i shall mend it as twas of old"
willingly i gave away my heart
this useless bit that broke apart
and i received a heart of steel
an armor great that all could heal
"Now you'll hurt no more
no pain shall ever reach this core"
i thanked her and thus i turned to go
as her ' prentice said "but you should know,
neither joy nor love will touch you now,
this heart of steel no such will allow."
by-JigokuNeko

2 comments:

  1. it doesn't mean anything.
    i like it so i post it.
    just that all

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... told u u would lyk it... thank me la...

    ReplyDelete