Saturday, May 30, 2009

FLUTO~

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got my flute ,babe!!!!!!
so happy~

haha.....

actually, i got the flute long time ago...
my first lesson is on 29/5/2009,
but i've got the flute on the Sunday two weeks before..
haha..
teacher called me go home and practice how to 'too~'the sound ,
find the right position,play the sound....
haha
since that night, i hug my flute while i sleep
(精神上抱着,i don't want my flute was destroyed before i could play it 'wellly')
haha...

yesterday was my first lesson.
feeling so excited, but not too strongly.
but still very happy.
*smile.

Miss Phua taught me three notes within 30 minutes.
i was trying so hard, but once in a time,
it 'toooff'
...
漏风
haizz... wu nai....
nvm!!!
i'll keep on practice.
next time won't lou feng liao.....
buakaka....
*confident!!!
oh ya~
she taught me the note'B','A' &'G'.
'BAG'
haha~~


love flute forevarrrr~~~
i lay my love on u~~
my flute~~~
you're the only i have~~
stay with me for ever~
flute~

No comments:

Post a Comment